| Home | products |
Supports the exchange of data between databases and Mathematica (Windows Version).
* Provides access to MS Access, MS Excel, MS SQL Server, Sybase, Oracle, Informix, Dbase, Paradox and other ODBC compliant databases or servers
* Complete SQL-92 command set can be used (if it is supported from the available ODBC driver)
* Several databases can be accessed at the same time. Databases can reside somewhere on the network and can run under UNIX or mainframe
* Very fast data retrieval and data writing. Data cursors and buffered result sets outside of Mathematica are supported for working with large tables
* Far-reaching automatic date conversion from and to Mathematica utilizing different formats
* Several commands to simplify the analysis of data structures in unknown databases
* Very simple usage, extensive documentation with lots of tips and tricks from our practical experience
To get more information use the following links:
Price of one license (excluding VAT):
One license enables the use on one computer running Mathematica.
Mathematica 3.0 up
Soft- und Hardware für Technik und Wissenschaft GmbH